Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, known for her sense of style, has been voted for sporting the best celebrity hair in a new poll.Middleton topped a survey, conducted by salon products retailer Fabriah.com, which polled 500 women on who they thought had the best celebrity hair, reports femalefirst.co.uk.Experts at Fabriah.com compiled the shortlist of the top ten celebrities, before opening it up to the public’s vote. The Duchess, famed for luscious locks, polled over a quarter of the vote.”Kate Duchess of Cambridge has become somewhat of a fashion goddess. Anything she wears seems to fly immediately off the shelves, likewise hairdressers across the country are seeing an increasing demand for the Middleton-style locks,” said a spokesperson of Fabriah.com.Holly Willoughby came second in the poll scoring just 19 percent of the votes. The third place was bagged by singing sensation Lana Del Rey.Once idolised for having the best hair of the decade, Jennifer Anniston slipped into fourth place only managing to achieve nine percent of the vote. Only one per cent behind, in fifth place was Kelly Brook.Sixth and seventh place were reserved for newlywed Rochelle Hume, while Victoria Beckham, respectively.The bottom three places were reserved for Kim Kardashian and Nicky Minaj, who both polled four percent, and the “X Factor” judge Tulisa, who scored three.
Man Utd boss Solskjaer happy to keep sticking with kidsby Paul Vegasa month agoSend to a friendShare the loveManchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is happy to keep sticking with the kids.Solskjaer knows it’s a tough gap to bridge to the top two.The Norwegian said: “I want to be a part of us going back to where we used to be, but of course the Premier League is now a different animal. “Manchester City and Liverpool last season were fantastic and we are in the starting phase of a new team.”Many players have been and gone and now there is some youngsters coming in. We are one or two players light at the moment because of injuries but that’s an opportunity for the kids to play and to see if I can get the best out of them.” About the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your say
Milwaukee product Diamond Stone, a five-star center and the No. 5 overall player in the 2015 recruiting class, committed to Maryland over his home-state Badgers back in late March, and Wisconsinites are not happy about it. According to multiple tweets, Stone tried to go to Madison UW-Milwaukee to party this weekend, and was not treated well by the spurned fans.Just saw Diamond Stone get kicked out of a party. Sucks to suck man— Blake Laufenberg (@BlakeLaufenberg) April 26, 2015Well I was the bouncer at a party and kicked diamond stone out so I’m feeling pretty accomplished— Payton teDuits (@Paytonteduits) April 26, 2015Diamond stone just got kicked out of this party lmfao— Jordyn Jablonski (@Jblonks_) April 26, 2015Diamond Stone got kicked out of a party we were at.— Bucks in 7 (Shaq) (@AGruett32) April 26, 2015No one likes Diamond Stone— Blake Laufenberg (@BlakeLaufenberg) April 26, 2015Diamond stone came to UWM last night and he got kicked out of every party he went tried to go to— Alex Peterson (@APeterson32) April 26, 2015Stone probably shouldn’t be too surprised, but he’ll also have plenty of party opportunities when he makes it down to College Park. [The Victory Lap]
Twitter/@NDonNBCWhile Ohio State has received a ton of attention about how it will handle its quarterback situation, there had been rumors all off-season that Notre Dame’s Everett Golson would consider transferring, with Malik Zaire threatening to win the starting job for 2015. Back in January, reports came out that 24 schools were interested in Golson, and today, the move became official. Golson is now the biggest-named free agent on the transfer market. We’re aware that there may be some issues with Golson going to the SEC due to a conference rule that graduate transfers must have stayed academically eligible while undergraduate players. We’ll work under the assumption that any school that is interested would be able to find a way to get him on campus, considering that he was connected to multiple SEC schools when the transfer rumors first emerged.Where will the former Fighting Irish star, who led the team to a national championship berth in 2012-13, wind up? Here are eight big-time programs that could definitely use a player like Golson this season.Get Started: Florida >>>Pages: Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9
Mumbai: Union Home Minister and BJP president Amit Shah will attend the concluding rally of Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis’ ‘Mahajanadesh Yatra’ in Solapur on September 1, a party leader said on Wednesday. Fadnavis is currently in the second phase of his mass outreach initiative, launched ahead of the state Assembly polls due in September-October. His yatra will conclude in Solapur district on Sunday. “Union Home Minister Amit Shah has confirmed that he will be attending the valedictory rally of the second phase of the Mahajanadesh Yatra,” said a BJP leader in-charge of the campaign. Also Read – Uddhav bats for ‘Sena CM’ “The rally is planned in Solapur on September 1. Shah will attend the rally and also hold a meeting with the state BJP leaders,” he added. On Monday, addressing a rally as part of his yatra in Ahmednagar, Fadnavis said the BJP-led NDA will continue to remain in power for another 25 years as people have understood “arrogance of power” of the Congress and the NCP. He earlier said his ‘Mahajanadesh Yatra (mega mandate march) is aimed at giving an account to people of the state what the BJP-led government did in last five years. Fadnavis started his mass contact programme from Amravati district in Vidarbha region on August 1. He, however, suspended it on August 6 in view of rains wrecking havoc in many parts of the state, even as the opposition charged him then with giving priority to his campaign. The chief minister later resumed his yatra from August 21.
2. Can Jordan Hall repeat his performance from last week? How does redshirt-junior Rod Smith figure into the equation?Last week Hall got the start at running back for the Buckeyes, and instead of just filling in while OSU waited for the return of suspended running backs redshirt-junior Rod Smith and senior Carlos Hyde, he put up a career-high 159 yards and two touchdowns. Now, with the return of Smith, the pressure will be on Hall to repeat his performance from last week, or risk losing his spot. SDSU allowed 172 yards rushing last week against Eastern Illinois, so the opportunity could be there for Hall to impress again. 3. Will OSU’s front seven be able to contain SDSU running back Adam Muema?SDSU’s junior running back Adam Muema left the Aztecs’ 40-19 loss midway through the first half because of an ankle injury but is expected to be full-go against OSU Saturday. Muema will still be a focus of the Buckeye defense Saturday, as he finished with 1,458 yards last season to go along with 16 touchdowns. Against Buffalo, the Buckeyes only allowed 73 rushing yards, but the Bulls did not have a back of the quality of Muema. Junior linebacker Ryan Shazier and company will have to slow Muema if the Buckeyes hope to continue their 13-game unbeaten streak. Shelby Lum / Photo editorOhio State football players warm up before a game against Buffalo Aug. 31, at Ohio Stadium. OSU won, 40-20.1. The Return of Bradley RobyEven though OSU coach Urban Meyer would not say whether Roby will start against San Diego State, it is hard to believe the redshirt junior cornerback wouldn’t see significant playing time. The presence of the preseason All-American and Jim Thorpe Award semifinalist is much-needed for a secondary that will also see the return of another starter in redshirt-senior safety C.J. Barnett. Roby’s ability to take the opponent’s best receiver out of the game is something the Buckeyes will need once Big Ten play starts in three weeks. It will be interesting to see how much Meyer plays him. 4. Did the Buckeyes learn their lesson after suffering cramps last week?Several key members for OSU, including starting junior quarterback Braxton Miller, left last week’s win over Buffalo at different points in the game due to cramping. With temperatures likely to be in the mid-80s again Saturday, hydration both before and during the game will be important. Meyer called the cramping “a concern” following the win, so seeing if the issue was addressed will be a storyline to watch. 5. Will the Buckeyes get complacent?After SDSU, the Buckeyes are scheduled to face California, a member of a BCS conference in the Pac-12. Although the Mountain West Conference has earned some respect over the past few years, it still does not consistently compare to the Big Ten, Pac-12 or other members of the BCS. With that in mind, the Buckeyes need to focus on the task at hand and not look ahead to next week’s clash with the Golden Bears. If OSU does not keep focused, the Aztecs could come out of the gate quickly and grab an early lead. The game could become more complicated for the Buckeyes if they have to play from behind, so they need to keep their minds on the game at hand.
Fernando Torres is being reportedly lined up for a move surprise move to Galatasaray this summer, claims ASThe former Spain international is on the lookout for a new club this summer after being released by Atletico Madrid at the end of last season.Torres has already stated his desire to find a club outside of Spain and, therefore, he has been linked with moves to J-League side Sagan Tosu and with MLS side Chicago Fire, whose head coach Veljko Paunovic used to alongside the 34-year-old at Atletico in 2003.Report: Vidic claims Aguero was his nemesis George Patchias – September 9, 2019 Nemanja Vidic claims that Sergio Aguero was his nemesis on the football field.At 37 years of age as Vidic reflects back on a career…But now a surprise club in Galatasaray have emerged as a potential destination for the former Liverpool and Chelsea forward with the Süper Lig side keen to bring in a striker that will be able to compete in the Champions League.Fatih Terim’s side are at risk of losing their goalscoring machine Bafetimbi Gomis, who netted 32 goals in 38 appearances last season, this summer due to a lucrative offer from China.Another player of interest for Galatasaray is Villarreal striker Carlos Bacca and Leicester City’s Ahmed Musa, whose agent revealed that he has been contacted by the Turkish club.
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho would have sold Paul Pogba in the summer if Barcelona came up with the required amount of money.The Catalan club made an offer of Andre Gomes and Yerry Mina for the French midfielder, an offer which was emphatically turned down by United, with both players moving to Everton instead.“If someone comes with money Jose would have sold,” says one United source, according to the Daily Record.Pogba now finds himself in a tough situation after sitting out the 4-1 win over Fulham on Saturday.The former Juventus star remained on the bench for the entire duration of the game and his future at United looks bleak.Mourinho has warned Pogba he faces a fight to get back into the starting lineup after revealing the Frenchman will play when he rests players on Wednesday against Valencia.“He has to play with the same mentality that the team has been playing with,” Mourinho warned.Liverpool legend Nicol slams Harry Maguire’s Man United form Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Steve Nicol believes Harry Maguire has made some “horrendous mistakes” recently, and has failed to find his best form since joining Manchester United.“Paul can be a fantastic player. He has the potential to be a fantastic player.”He added: “We need to rest players.”“These last two matches Arsenal and today, today was really strong.”“We go to Valencia there are some that need to rest, some need to play.”“A question of trust and a question of justice too.”“So if I saw Romero plays, or he deserves to play, if I say a kid that is working like a tiger and is not playing much like Andreas Pereira is going to have a start, I’m going to make changes in the team because we have qualified.”